They team up to make a mess.
Brantley found the sugar bowl! He did try to help me clean it up, which consisted of getting a kitchen towel and pushing the sugar on the floor. Wow, thanks a lot!
More powder action for Brantley. I just finished spanking him for this mess and that is why he is crying. I do dress Brantley, but he likes to take his pants off when we are at home. He mostly runs around in his pull ups or big boys underwear these days. He makes sure he has his crocs and hat with him at all times.
Brantley loves to get chips and bring them into the living room. He got the chips and bowls out himself. I'm not sure who knocked all the chips over, but Brady likes chips now! Brady likes any food Brantley leaves around.
Brady likes to eat Brantley's apples.
Brady loves the buffet at Brantley's table. Brady is trying out a cucumber here. I joke with Brantley by telling him Brady is going to eat his food if he doesn't eat it. The only thing is that it isn't a joke anymore. I can barely get Brantley to eat these days, but Brady will eat it.
It's been pretty nice out this week. I dressed the boys up in Red Raider Red and Black and took their pictures.
You just have to love the little mischievous mess maker. Brantley's latest thing is to get in this box and close the lid. What a little ham!
No comments:
Post a Comment