Brady’s favorite word is Hot. It sounds like he says, “That’s hot” all the time. I guess he will be a Paris Hilton fan when he grows up. He also says, “Da Da” and a bunch of other baby gibberish talk.
Brady loves to pester his big brother as much as Brantley loves to pester him. They both love to get in the tent and get on their scooters.
Brantley is a Big Boy too. He is learning to ride his big boy bike and loves his new Kindergym class each Wednesday. He already has a girlfriend, Isabella, in this class. They love to play chase with each other and her mother told me Isabella talked about Brantley all week.
Potty training isn’t going that well. Brantley usually pees on himself and then sits on the potty after he has drenched his clothes. I’ve only had to clean up two soiled, poop diapers, so it hasn’t been that bad. Brantley loves to get “treats” for peeing in the potty. He thinks he should get a treat even when he pees on himself, but he is slowing learning that is not part of the deal.
The kids were extra hard today. They totally trashed the place and there are crumbs everywhere. I have talked about getting a maid for over a year and I think I really need one now. I could clean every second of the day, and most days it feels like I do clean every second. The problem is the boys can destroy a place in less than a minute. Just look at that playroom..... It was perfect last night, I promise!
My favorite part about Kindergym is that Brantley comes home and takes a good nap. Both boys are sleeping now, and it is heaven. I need a little heaven after our day today!
2 comments:
Love your blog Christi! I should tell you that I visit frequently - I just never make a comment. I heard it was a big crowd today, so I missed M&T...but maybe I'll see ya next Thursday! bTW - It's hard to believe Brady and Cassidy are near the same age...what are you feeding him?!
Thanks Cassie! You are my second person to comment. I get all excited when I see a comment. Brady likes to eat everything! He loves to pull up to Brantley's little table and see what he can eat off his plate! Pancakes are his favorite. I'm looking forward to the movie Thursday!!
Post a Comment