It is time for Brantley to become potty trained. I will call Monday to see if Brantley has a spot at the playgroup, but he has to be potty trained in order for me to leave him there. After our visit to the playgroup on Thursday, Brantley came home and tried out some big boy underwear. We have gone through two sets of wet clothes so far, but we really need to start working on this!
I guess this is one of my new year resolutions, but I need it to be resolved pretty quickly, hopefully.
Brady has a fourth tooth coming in on the bottom and he has his two big front teeth that seem to get bigger each day. Brady has been climbling the stairs since our trip to Houston, so before December 17th, but he can climb all the way to the top now. It is time for a baby gate.
I am happy because I finally unpacked and have everything put up. That task took me forever. My next goal is to stop staying up so late. It is already 1am and I really need to get to bed.
Friday, 16 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It took Austin and Philip 5-6 weeks each and a lot week clothes!!! It was right before they each turned 3! Good Luck!
Post a Comment