After the church playgroup, we came home and had lunch. It ended up being a nice hot day, so we all had to change into short sleeve shirts before going up to Brantley’s settling in at the Kingswells school. Brantley was scheduled to come in for an hour to get used to the new class. I thought we were just dropping Brantley off, but I quickly found out the parents were suppose to stay. So, Brady is ready to start Brantley’s school too. Brady followed Brantley around and did everything. They both played at all the stations: the sand pit, the kitchen, the drawing area, the painting area, and the computer area. Brady stood in for Brantley at the snack table and had Brantley’s milk and fruit. Brantley was too busy playing to have a snack. I think Brantley is really going to enjoy his new school for two hours each day. Brantley felt so comfortable, he even pooped in the potty there. That is a first. Brantley usually won’t do that out in public.
There is a slide and little playground you walk by on the way out. The boys had to try it out before we left, and it looks like the slide is going to become a problem when I have Brady with me. We had a hard time leaving today.
So, I am procrastinating. I wish the kitchen would clean itself. I didn’t even cook tonight. We had the left over pork chops I made yesterday. The problem is that Brady throws and dumps his food everywhere! I think I will continue the procrastination and give Brantley a bath and then come back to the kitchen. Sorry, this is getting to be a boring post. I might end up deleting this paragraph when I come back and add pictures from the day! This pretty much sums up my days: diaper changing, butt wiping, meal maker, cleaner upper, endless laundry, trips to the duck pond and playground, and going to the grocery store. The good fun stuff includes: endless hugs and kisses, thank yous, “I’m your boy”, and tons of laughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment