Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, 6 August 2009

My Good Boys


I have to brag about the boys! I don't brag as often as I should. I guess I am superstitious like that. Maybe I should knock on wood, but this has been a great week. The boys play together now and are too cute and fun. There is less and less fighting and more playing. Brantley likes to say how he misses Brady when he is in nursery, so sweet.

Today was Brady's first day in the one year old classroom.


Brady is in the Bo-zee Bears class. Bo-zee means a cuddle or a hug.



Brantley and I had some good quality time together while Brady was in nursery. We found a little park to play in and Brantley loved it. Brantley has turned into a very well mannered sweet kid. Brantley loves to give me hugs and kisses, which I eat up. He says thank you and please for everything; that's my boy.

Brady is 16 months and does everything his big brother does. Brady is all about hugs and kisses too. You may need to be careful around Brady because his kiss sometimes includes a little love bite. Brady tries to say thank you except it sounds something more like da da.

Brady's Words at 16 months:
1. Dada - His first word. He also uses this for thank you.
2. Mama - His favorite word to say at the moment. He likes to say it really loud!
3. Ah O
4. Nana - He says for banana.
5. Dog - He doesn't say the g, but it is a start.
6. Duck - He just started saying this last week.
7. Bubbles - He said today.

The boys' favorite things:
-Play outside in the "garden" / backyard.
-Visit the duck pond once sometimes three times a day.
-Eat snacks at their tables.
-Brantley loves to ride his bike up and down the hill by the duck pond.
-Turn on the bubble machine and catch bubbles.
-Ride scooters around the house.
-Take showers and eat popsicles.



The boys love to eat together at their tables.

No comments: