Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, 9 August 2009

The Cobb Family Fly to Houston Today

It is bittersweet seeing friends go back to Houston. We miss them so, but it is also exciting thinking of the new house, new car, good food, good shopping, and constant hot weather they will have in Houston.


Salli and her kids arriving for their go away dinner at Cockett Hat.

We were so blessed to have met the Cobb's! Salli helped me with everything and is such a great friend. Salli took me everywhere when I didn't have a car. I didn't have a car for a very long time, almost eight months. Salli's son, Carson, is Brantley's favorite pal.





Brantley is going to be very upset when he figures out Carson won't be over for a playdate in a week or so. We used to stop by Carson's almost once a week for the boys to play together. We will pass Salli's house twice a week leaving Brantley's church playgroup, and I know Brantley is going to ask for Carson a lot.


Our last Mom and Tots get together with Salli.

No comments: