Brady is very persistent and demanding when he wants something. He demanded to eat at the counter and have a few of Daddy's chips at dinner tonight.
Brady has no problem keeping up with his three 1/2 year old brother. Brady loves his new class at nursery. I really like it because he is so busy in this new class that he doesn't take a nap. That means I pick him up and he is ready for a good nap when we get back to the house.
Other things Brady is doing:
Waving bye bye.
Signing more.
He is wearing 2T shirts and 18-24 month pants.
He is 30 lbs.
He loves his milk.
He likes feeding the ducks bread.
The boys at Mom and Tots today. They loved this electric train!
Yesterday was Brantley's first day back at his church playgroup. He did great! He walked into his class, sat on the mat, and then he told me to pick him up later. Then, I walked across the street to try out a Jazzercise class. I loved it, so that is going to be my new routine on Thursdays. The Jazzercise class is only an hour, so I still had time to run by the grocery store, go home and unpack the groceries, and I even had time for a quick lunch.
Stephen has a new car! We bought a 2002 automatic Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 with 7,800 miles.
Our two small cars.
Other news - Stephen is traveling to Houston for a week; September 4th - 11th. Brantley is going too. I've decided to stay in Aberdeen. Brady will start his first two full days of nursery the week Brantley and Stephen are in Houston. I am planning on working out, getting my nails done, and relaxing. I thought about going, but it isn't worth messing up Brady's schedule for a week in Houston. Our visit in May was so stressful, that I think I would like to relax here in Aberdeen. I am starting to like Aberdeen more than Houston. I'll probably take that back when the winter starts.
1 comment:
girl I'm with you...Aberdeen is growing on me. But it's been a nice summer.
We missed you guys Friday! See ya next week though hopefully,
Post a Comment