Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, 11 September 2009

A Week With Brady

Stephen and Brantley have been in Houston since last Thursday. They are enjoying time with the grandparents and cousins.

Brady has enjoyed having all my attention. Brady loves books and is ready to start talking. Brady learned five new words the Thursday Stephen and Brantley left for Houston.
1. Truck
2. Car
3. Tractor
4. Raspberry
5. Chocolate

Brady is starting to hum the ABC's too.
Other words Brady has started to say this week:
6. Bye Bye and he has the wave down
7. Ball
8. Fix It

Brady had his first full day of nursery this Thursday. He was supposed to start his first full day on Monday, but the nursery called me at 12:30 to pick him up. There was a bug going around the nursery and since he had "an explosive nappy", a really bad poop diaper; I had to pick him up early. So much for the manicure I had scheduled at 1:30, but I rescheduled my appointment for another week.



Brady after his first day of school. He went from 8:30 am - 5pm. I got to do Jazzercise, have my hair done, and go shopping.





Brady loves to play peek a boo.



Brady loves to make a mess. Food isn't allowed to stay on the table. He likes to see how much food he can throw on the floor.

Brady also learned to sit in the freezer and in the cabinet this week. It was cute the first couple of times, but it started to get old after thirty or so times.







Yes, the bowl is broken.





I tell Brady "Good Job!" whenever he minds. We were both excited when he finally closed the refrigerator door.





Eating is a big production around here because the food always ends up on the floor and or the walls. Brady insists on feeding himself, which is a disaster. I was lazy this week and he mainly ate baby food.





Brady loves to touch the radiator and get it all sticky. He isn't happy here because he is in trouble. I don't like the radiators sticky! I don't like the floor sticky either, but that is an endless battle.




Brady found my mascara!





Finally asleep!

Brady managed to make a mess even while he slept. Chips in his hair! Good thing he is a sweet cheeky monkey.

No comments: