Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Welcome Home Stephen and Brantley

Stephen and Brantley came home to Aberdeen after being in Houston for a week.



Brantley was happy to be back at his house. I played with the boys and unpacked the suitcases. It was like Christmas seeing all the new clothes for the boys and getting some yummy snacks.

The boys were so excited to see each other that they would not go to sleep. Instead, they screamed like girls while they jumped on the bed around me. I finally gave up, and we played in the playroom until 2am.

Today, Brantley was back on schedule and went to his church playgroup and Blue Nursery.

The boys had fun playing together. They loved playing with the pumpkin pillows Nana packed for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brantley seems so happy to be home with his brother, Brady. I'm glad they like the pumpkin pillows.

We are looking forwrd to Christmas with them.

Love,
Nana