My sweet boys are all feeling better!
I haven't blogged in awhile because it has been a challenge just to make it through the day. Luckily, I am a pretty healthy person, but it has taken me awhile to shake this continuous bug of mine. Stephen got sick the week he got back from his trip to Houston. He was the first to get and get over the so called "bug." Brantley was next and then me. Brady had a fever one night, but he has been fine. I'm happy to say that I am finally getting better. I haven't been to Jazzercise in three weeks and my poor aching body is crying out to exercise soon!
I can't stand staying in the house all the time so we have managed to get out a little on the weekends. Last weekend we went down to Motherwell, which is close to Glasgow, and spent the night. We went to an amusement park called M&D's. The boys liked it, but it wasn't that much better than the local Cadona's here in Aberdeen.
The weekend Stephen and Brantley returned home, we made a day trip to Montrose for lunch and played at Charleton Farm.
That was the last weekend the farm would be open for awhile, so it was nice to get out and see it while we could.
Other events: Brantley started the Great Western Nursery a half day on Mondays. They walk him over to his Blue Nursery, so I have from 8am until 3:15 without any kiddos.
Brantley looking "smart" for school. Avril, Brantley's church playgroup teacher, said Brantley looked "smart" in this outfit. He does look like a cute big boy. Too bad he didn't smile this cute in his school pictures. I think we will have to pass on his school pictures this time. I already have a three year old picture anyway.
Brady has a full day at Great Western Nursery on Mondays. Brantley has a full schedule with his church playgroup on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, Blue Nursery each afternoon, and he has a football / soccer class on Friday mornings. Brantley has only made it to the soccer class twice, but he really likes it. He missed two classes while he was in Houston, he was sick the Friday he got back, and then there was a holiday. Brantley had a class today and he did really well. He seems to listen to the teacher and runs up and down the gym with the other kids. We have had some problems with Brantley not listening to his teachers, but he is slowly improving.
Brady turned 18 months on the 21st.
Brady has a shoe fetish. He loves his blue crocs and loves trying on mommy and daddy's shoes.
Brady climbed the ladder in the park next to our house weeks before turning 18 months. Brady loved showing off during our Mom and Tots last week.
Brady with all the girls.
Brady is ready to ride Brantley's bicycle.
1 comment:
so cute! you'll have to send me some pictures from that day you hosted M&T - we had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment