Most of Brantley's activities have been canceled for a two week school break. The boys still have The Great Western nursery, Toddlers up at the community center, and our Friday Mom and Tots. We have managed to stay busy almost every day, except we stayed at the house all day yesterday.
Brady loves to get behind the highchair and try to bother Brantley. The whole reason Brantley started sitting in the highchair again was to try and keep Brady away from his food! Now, Brady wants to sit in the highchair. Earlier this week, Brady climbed up in the high chair all by himself. It's a good thing that highchair is somewhat sturdy!
The boys playing at the Soft Bear Play Center in Banchory. I had it easy at this play place. Brady mainly stayed in this tractor where I could see him and Brantley played in the big boy area. Today, we went to Hoodles and I had to hang out with both kids climbing all around in the play place. I think Hoodles wore me out more than it did the kids. Plus, it was so crowded with the school break.
The boys enjoying a cupcake at Hoodles.
Brady had his first half day instead of full day at nursery last Thursday. Brantley and I played while Brady was off at nursery last week.
Brantley talked us into going to play after we had Pizza Hut one weekend.
I thought these two weeks were going to be difficult, mainly because I haven't seemed to get my energy back or kick my cold / bug. It hasn't been that bad. I enjoyed a Mom's and Tots night out, and I finally tried Jazzercise again last night. I still could not work out like normal, but hopefully I will be back to a more high impact routine by next week. I have a doctor's appointment again tomorrow for a check up. Stephen was happy to find dinner ready and the house clean when he came home today. That hasn't happened in awhile, so I am feeling a lot better.
No comments:
Post a Comment