Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, 23 April 2009

We need the Grandparents’ HELP!

I can’t wait to go home and drop my kids off at the grandparents! I love my boys, but they are a bunch of little monkeys. Brantley is jumping on me as I type and Brady is taking everything out of the nightstands. It is only quiet around here after ten o’clock and it is only 9:30pm.

The good news is that the boys are starting to get along and can finally play together.



They have the most fun trying to tear up tents and painting.





It is never a dull moment around here and there is always a story behind almost everything. Why isn't Brady wearing his shirt you may have thought? Well, Brady dumped the pee out of Brantley's little toilet and poured it all over his shirt and down the hall. So much for the maid mopping the floor yesterday and so much for the bath I had already given Brady for the night.



The boys can eat together, most of the time....



Brantley didn't want Brady eating off his plate, so Brady got mad and threw a bowl on the floor. Of course, Brantley's food is better than whatever was in Brady's bowl.



Brady is happy to finish off Brantley's lunch. He likes to use his fork to eat.

Yes, peace and quiet! It is 9:55pm and Brady is finally sleeping and Brantley is watching me type. Actually, Brantley wants me to hold his hand, which makes it hard to type. My sweet boys love their mommy, but a little space is good. What happened to Daddy’s Boy? So much for schedules around here, but I do get to sleep all night long. I love my sleep; so thankfully, I have been blessed with two good sleepers.



Look at Big Boy Brady's belly! Stephen and I have the same problem with our bellys, but I will spare you our belly pictures.



So instead of belly pictures, I will give you my arm. I burned my arm on the Pampered Chef pizza pan the other day. It is bad! Somehow the pizza feel into the oven and the pizza pan ended up sliding down on my arm past the oven mitten I had on. It's one of those things that you think how did that happen? Unfortunately, I have those moments a lot. The kids end up with big knots on their heads and I have to think when did that happen? Brantley's knot head is still healing from last week, and I still haven't figured out if it happened when he fell off a chair or if some kid knocked him in the head. If Brady has something wrong with him, I usually blame Brantley.

I feel like typing a book tonight. It is mainly because I am bored, and I am ready for our trip back home to Houston. Only one more week and we can get some help with the kids!

Well, I will try to wrap up this book of mine. It is past my midnight bedtime. Things are almost back to normal now. The Easter school break ended this week and Brantley had his playgroup at the church start up again today. The last two weeks we have been going to the community center for the toddler group there instead of the playgroup. The boys had their hair cut yesterday. We are ready for our family photo once we are in Houston next week.

I took before and after pictures of the messy kitchen from tonight. It is all nice and clean now, but I'm sure there will be another mess tomorrow. I'll save the pictures for later. My battery on this computer is about dead. Cheers!

No comments: