Brantley loved the tractor.
Brantley and Stephen on top of the castle.
Brady enjoyed the day. The last time we came to Storybook Glen, Brady slept the entire time in the double stroller. That was when he was a tiny baby. He isn't a tiny baby anymore!
Brady hanging out with an ugly troll.
Now, my favorite part; shopping. I actually had a minute to scope out the little gift shop, and I spotted an antique store on our way home. I had Stephen stop and let me jump out to look around at the antique store.
My loot! I found the bedazzled tea light holder and some rock candles at the gift shop. I am already shopping for our "future" house back in Houston. I envision a black and red master bedroom where my new sparkly tea light holder may live and the candles can go in my relaxing bath. If not, I'm sure I can find a good home for them somewhere. Anyway, I picked up the little creamer and the flower plate at the antique store. The brown tea pot was my great grandmothers and this little creamer seems to match. My new finds are china made in England. I did some research and my finds aren't worth much, but this was fun. This looks like my new hobby! The floral plate isn't really my style, too grandma, but I can make it work stuck in a curio cabinet with my other English china finds.
No comments:
Post a Comment