Brantley came into the kitchen asking for Nana and Pop this morning. He had a confused look on his face when he said, “Nana and Pop aren’t in their room?” No, they had to get on the airplane early this morning to go back to Houston. We missed Nana and Pop today. Mommy had to pay attention to both boys today and do all the Mommy duties all by herself. Stephen is somewhere that I can’t spell. This is an inside joke in case you haven’t picked up on some of my misspelled words just yet. Okay, I had to look on the map. He is in Azerbaijan, which is somewhere off the Caspian Sea.
Nana and Pop made it home safely and I stayed home with the boys today. Brady was sick last night and threw up all over me around midnight. He is doing much better now. Brantley was extra good today, until I discovered green marker all over the living room walls, television, and on all the glass doors. Thankfully, it was a washable marker, so it wasn’t too bad cleaning up. So, I am back on my cleaning schedule. I started at 9pm and it is past midnight now. Nana was such a great help while she was here! She usually mopped the floor every night. I have the maid coming tomorrow, so I already have her list ready.
I have Brantley on video when I asked him about the marker on the wall. He told me he was sorry, so I didn’t get very mad. Earlier today, Brantley started picking up his toy room and he told me he wanted to clean up. Wow, that impressed me. Did Nana teach him that? He got a sticker to go on his rewards chart for being such a good boy that time.
There were a lot of sunny spells today. It is just a ploy to get you outside and then it will start to rain. Brantley and I planted the flower he gave me for Mother’s Day in the garden. We had Mother’s Day a few weeks ago. The UK celebrates Mother’s Day on a different day than the U.S. We made a short trip to the duck pond. I had the wind / rain shield on Brady’s stroller and Brantley rode his bike. Of course it started sprinkling on our short outing. I haven’t found my camera, so I didn’t take any pictures today.
We had fun on our weekend trip to Edinburgh with Nana and Pop. I will add pictures and details later.
Tuesday, 7 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Brantley Nana and Pop miss him, too. We loved our trips to the duck pond to feed the ducks, and all of our playtime together. Tell Brady to keep writing and singing Pat-A-Cake!
Love,
Nana and Pop
Post a Comment