Dunnottar Castle was our first adventure out after Brady's birthday.
The first week, we hung out around the house and Nana got to see the boys' nursery and playgroup.
On Tuesday, March 24th, Nana went with us for Brady's one year old pictures. Brady wasn't feeling well that day, so it was a struggle to get his picture. I ended up taking Brady to the doctor to find out he had an upper respiratory infection and another ear infection. We did get a few cute pictues.



Wednesday, March 25th, Pop and Nana went to see Brantley at Kindergym.
Brantley in action. He likes to jump off things and say, "And Beyond." He thinks he is Buzz from the movie "Toy Story" and he is trying to say, "To infinity and beyond."
Perfect landing, I give my little gymnast a ten!
We headed over to Hazlehead Park after Kindergym.
Hazlehead Park has a Pet's Corner and I loved the beautiful peacock.
Thursday, March 26th, Brantley and Brady both had school, so Nana and I took advantage of our kid free time and had a skin resonance facial at The Marcliffe. We tried to stop by a few castles that afternoon, but they were closed. Nana and Pop got to look around at Drum and Crathes Castle.
Nana and Pop at Drum Castle.
Nana and Pop at Crathes Castle.
We meet Stephen at TGI Friday's that evening. The satellite navigation system took us the scenic route through downtown, so Nana and Pop got to see busy downtown.
Friday, March 27th, I take Brantley to the doctor, but we are sent home without any cough medicine. The doctor said Branley was fine and cough medicine doesn't always work on a cough. Okay, let the poor kid suffer. Nana gets to experience an American Mom and Tots at Irina's house. We had lasagna and homemade carrot cake, yummy.
Saturday, March 28th, Nana and I have tea at The Marrcliffe with Salli and Rita.
After our tea, Nana and Pop tried to do the Crathes tour, but missed the tour. They went to Tesco, the grocery store instead. I stayed home with the boys and Brantley pushed Brady off his rocking horse and chipped his left front tooth.
Sunday, March 29th, I stayed home with the boys while Stephen and his parents went to church.
Three generations of Hollis boys.
After we had tacos for lunch, Nana and Pop finally got to tour Crathes Castle. The boys were both sleeping, so Stephen and I stayed in the car. I was still reading my Twilight series books, so I was happy to stay in the car and finish up my last book. The boys ended up waking up, so we strolled over to the play ground and the garden for a little while.
Inside the Crathes green house.
Pictures by a fountain at the Crathes Garden.
Pop and Nana
Stephen and Christi
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you for a wonderful time in Scotland. We loved playing with the boys and seeing all the sites. We have many fond memories of our trip to your home away from Texas.
Give the boys hugs for us.
Love,
Nana and Pop
Post a Comment