"It's a nice day," is one of Brantley's favorite sayings. We get excited about sunshine around here and right now it is fabulous outside. I have to say "right now" because the weather is crazy here in Scotland. You have to take advantage of all the nice sunny moments in Scotland because it could start raining or snowing any minute. So, I am enjoying the weather instead of cleaning. I want Brantley to go outside, but he is staying put in his play living room. We have destroyed the living room with a blow up jumpy house and two tents. It is bad. I am taking back my living room soon!
Brady feel asleep outside in the swing this afternoon.

The sun put Brady to sleep in less than three minutes. Look how big Brady looks in the swing! He is a big boy and has grown up so fast these last couple of weeks. He walks everywhere now, climbs up on all the chairs and he even climbs up on top on the dining room table; which is very scary. He loves to color, paint, and draw. He loves playing with cars. Brady is so happy, but he is starting to get a little temper when he isn't allowed to climb up on tables and chairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment