Brady turned over today, but I didn’t get to see him actually roll over from his stomach to his back. He went to sleep on his stomach and when I came in to get him, he was on his back smiling.
Brantley had his friends over to play today. Camryn, Carson, Cassidy, and Salli enjoyed the nice warm day with us out in the backyard. Brantley just feel asleep and it is 11:30 pm. I don't think a two hour nap in the afternoon is worth having him up this late. I am going to try to push his nap up to three in the afternoon. He took a nap at 4pm today and that didn't work. The three o’clock nap worked for two days, but he got off schedule on Sunday and slept from 5pm until the next day. Yesterday, Brantley didn't have a nap and he went to bed at 9pm.
Brady goes to sleep at 9 pm, and he still varies on his afternoon nap hours. He only had a two hour nap today. Yesterday, Brady had a four hour nap.
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment