Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, 21 July 2008

Brady's Four Month Birthday

Brady is a great baby. He hardly cries and is very good natured. I can not believe he is already four months old. He looks older than four months with a good amount of hair and plenty of cute baby fat. Brady's hair was pretty dark when he was born, but it is starting to turn a lighter strawberry blonde / dark brown, very similar to Brantley's hair color. Brady is starting to look a lot like Brantley. The best part about Brady is his schedule; he poops every other day, sleeps all night, and usually takes a good two to three hours nap during the day. He can hold his head up and is very strong, but he is still working on rolling over by himself.

It is beautiful in Scotland today! The boys and I were outside in the backyard playing. Brady and Brantley took turns in the Bumbo chair and I took pictures. Brantley wanted to touch all the flowers in the backyard, and he says the flowers are so pretty.

No comments: