If you are exhausted, tired, and feeling sick; take a Sudafed and it will get you wired. I thought I would be asleep by now, but the Sudafed kicked in and I am totally awake; plus, my nose is still running.
Well, I am on somewhat of a schedule now. It feels like I basically clean, eat, nurse Brady, change diapers, give babies baths, and sleep. The last two days have been somewhat consistent regarding naps. Brady takes a short morning nap and a long nap after lunch. Brantley is actually taking a good one to two hour nap around three in the afternoon.
Stephen arrived home late last night from his week long trip to Libya. Kevin took me and the boys to dinner before Stephen got home. We went to Four Mile, a restaurant close to our house. We both tried out the buffet and Brantley had sausages and french fries. The turkey from the buffet was the best. The roast beef and ham was okay. The sticky toffee dessert is the best, but we missed out on that one.
What else went on this week? Salli was nice enough to watch Brantley while I took Brady to two doctor’s appointments this week. Brady had his shots yesterday. He will be four months next week, and he weights 16 lbs (75th percentile). He is in the 25th percentile for his head and height.
We went to Lazy Town on Wednesday. I followed Salli in our car. I am slowly getting the hang of driving here again. Brantley warmed up to the show after awhile. He kept telling me he wanted to go home at first, but he was clapping and having a good time by the end of the show.
Today, I got to sleep in a little bit. I am fighting a cold and the extra sleep really helped. Stephen worked from home today, so he was able to help out with the kids this morning. Maybe it is just me, but it seemed like Brantley was worse today than usual. I keep telling Stephen to please be calm and quiet around the kids, but it isn’t working. Brantley woke me up this morning by jumping all over me; I’m sure I will have plenty of bruises from that fun.
Tonight, we had a good time at TGI Friday’s with Kevin. Brantley was a little crazy at times. I think he did a lot better at the Four Mile restaurant the day before. The rest of the night was miserable. Stephen trying to change Brantley’s poop diaper was a disaster. Stephen trying to put Brantley to bed didn’t quit work out. I guess it will take us time to get readjusted, but I can’t wait for Brantley to become Daddy’s boy, because having to do everything myself is making me ill.
Besides the cheese cake and cookies Kevin brought back from his dinners, the best part of having Kevin here this week was having him set up a local Houston number for us. You can call us free of charge at 281-973-5973. That is pretty cool, Thanks Kevin!!!!
Friday, 18 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment