Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

Blogger Envy

It has been over two weeks since I have added anything to my poor deprived blog. The reason is my blog envy. I want a pretty blog, but I haven't found the time to determine how to move my pictures around. As you can see, pictures only go to the right of the screen and underneath my blog. It would make a lot more sense to have the picture under whatever I am talking about, but I am clueless on how to make that happen. I tried to read the help part of this blog, but I was unsuccessful and got sucked into looking at other people's blogs.

Enough of the rambling, that is about as exciting as the boys' nap schedule; see last blog post. So, let me get to the important stuff; which for me, are my three boys: Stephen, Brantley, and Brady.

Stephen, my loving husband who turns 33 this month, flew to Paris this morning and is now in Pau, France on business.

Brantley, Brady, and I had the car today, so we went over to play with The Cobb's. Thankfully, Salli Cobb is our main inspiration for getting out of the house. Salli will load my "Brady Bunch" and her three kids up and take us to all sorts of fun places!

A quick peek at my last two weeks.

Friday, July 25th- Dinner with the Cobb's family at Crocket Hat. We had fish and chips and Brantley had fun in the play area.

Saturday, July 26th- International Street Market: It was a beautiful day and we meet three other American families out for some fun. We bought some bratwurst, peppered salami, and I got a Heather necklace. We spent the rest of the afternoon over at Tracy and Dylan's house enjoying the good weather and some great pulled pork sandwiches.

Sunday, July 27th- Balmedie Beach: I was very impressed with this beach and the North Sea. I am ready to go back soon.

Monday, July 28th- Salli took us strawberry picking at a local farm. We had lunch at Crathes Castle, and the kids played at the Crathes Castle playground.

Tuesday, July 29th- Brady's first toddler group at Webster Park. The toddler group is all the neighborhood kids. Brady mainly hung out with his girlfriend, Cassidy Cobb.

Wednesday, July 30th- Haddo House: Salli took us on a picnic. The kids played at the playground and saw the duck pond there.

Friday, August 1st - Satrosphere: Salli took us to meet up with the American Mom & Tots Group. The Satrosphere a science center with a lot of fun stuff for Brantley.

Saturday, August 2nd - Storybook Glen: Stephen and I took the boys to a big park with a lot of storybook characters, some farm animals, and a few playgrounds. Brantley liked Thomas the Train best.

Sunday, August 3rd - Our first church service at The Church of Scotland in Pittemeden. I stayed in the creche, nursery, while Stephen watched his coworker's son, Max, get Christened. Then, we attended the Christening lunch at LuLu and Stewart's house.

Monday, August 4th- I met Salli at her house, and we walked across the street for an hour workout. It was four pounds and it is the first time I have broken a sweat in a long time. I am still feeling the workout in my legs. The instructor had different stations set up and you alternated stations. It was a good workout for me!

After all that, we have been a little bit low key this week. I have mainly cleaned and cooked this week.

No comments: