Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, 18 August 2008

Officially 33

Stephen officially turned 33 yesterday. I let him do whatever he wanted on his special day. He spent his time on the computer and playing with the boys. We finished off the big day with Pizza Hut pizza, a big treat for us, and a movie. The two boys both went to bed early, so we watched Blood Diamond. I am signed up to receive one movie a month from Blockbusters. It was a huge treat to watch an entire movie without being interrupted. I tried to watch the movie Saturday night and Brantley had a fit. I had to watch Bob the Builder instead.

We road the Alford Valley Railway train on Stephen’s special Saturday, August 16th. Brantley loved the green train and kept calling it Percy.

My big present to Stephen, besides becoming OCD about cleaning the house, is to take the picture of him at the Walden pool off the blog. It was the only picture I had when we went to the Walden pool during our visit home, and it wasn’t that flattering.

The pictures on the blog are a joke anyway because they don’t match up with the text. I am having Mom & Tots this week and hopefully one of the moms can help me figure it out.

Happy Birthday my Sweet Special Stephen!

Qualities I love about you.
1.You are easy to talk to, and I can usually tell what you are thinking before you even say it. Especially if it is bad fashion or a panty line.
2.You are fun. I am having trouble thinking of a current example, but you are. See #5.
3.You help me out, even if I have to bug you to death, you will finally help me.
4.You have the three C’s: Christ, Compatibility, & Character
5.You like to look at houses and fun stuff like that. I really think you want to be an interior designer too.

No comments: