Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, 27 August 2011

First Bus Ride and Weekend Fun

Brantley's first day riding the school bus. This was almost as exciting as the first day of Kindergarten. We were the first ones at the bus stop.


Brantley at the bus stop, which is down the street from our house.




This isn't the big yellow bus I remember riding. Brantley gets the big fancy bus to take him to school.



Brantley was ready to hop on the bus and sit next to Isabella. It was sad seeing the bus drive away. He is growing up. I'm so happy he is confident and happy to do new things like take the bus to school. I thought the bus ride was more emotional than dropping him off at Kindergarten the first day. I'm so proud of my big boy. Brantley is enjoying school and he likes his teacher, Mrs. Fields.


Back To School Social


I love the bagpipers.




The boys having some fun in the gym. This is where the boys have their P.E. classes.






The boys turned into little pirates.






I'm so excited about the boys' school. We are going to have a fun year!

No comments: