We took a boat over to the shore; my first experience of being tendered into a port. The boys and I really enjoyed the boat ride.
The red carpet all the stars walk down for the annual Cannes Film Festival.
This little train trolley took us around Cannes.
Cannes was upscale with beautiful views and plenty of shopping.
After the train ride, we loaded up on a bus to Nice, France.
Brady ready for the bus ride. He is a cutie who likes to smile for me.
Brantley on a Nice doorstep.
Rachel in the Nice Farmer's Market.
I wasn't very impressed with the Farmer's Market, but I loved the views and the beautiful blue water.
The Nice beach was all rocks; no sandy beaches there. Brady was in heaven with a rock beach.
I loved the architecture.
I really have a fascination with beautiful doors. I have a lot of pictures of doors.
Overall, I loved the French Riviera. It was clean, beautiful, and it looked very affluent. I would like to come back and visit again on this yacht. Maybe that will be me in ten more years. =)
I was impressed with our first half day excursion with the kids. The boat, train, and bus rides were perfect for the kids. We returned to the boat for lunch and still had time for some fun on the boat.
Brady checking out our room port hole.
Sara and I got to relax with a fruity drink at the adult pool. The boys loved the kids' club, so we actually had some kid-free time.
Brantley, the ship captain, eating dinner in our cabin.
Brady dressed up as Woody is ready to go play in the kids' club.
Genny and Stan ready for a kid-free dinner at Palo's.
Beautiful Genny with the beautiful French Riviera view in the background.
Our group picture before a delicious dinner at the Palo restaurant. The dinner included a full five course meal. My lobster and dessert were divine.
The best part about the cruise was the continuously changing spectacular views and experiencing it with our friends and family.
Maybe the best part was the kids' club. The boys seemed to like it.
Another full day, with a goodnight kiss from Brady.
Disney Cruise - Day 3 La Spezia
Day three we woke up to the La Spezia, Italy port of call. We did the half day excursion to Pisa.
Mickey and the boys.
The kids at dinner.
Towel animal
1 comment:
Great pictures Christi! Can't wait to see some more :)
Post a Comment