I am looking forward to spring, warmer weather, and our trip to Houston in May. All last week, I was consumed with reading books. I can hardly believe I read three, five hundred page books last week. I finished the third book last night. I am so addicted to Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight series. Stephen will ask me what I’m reading and it always makes me laugh when I tell him it’s about vampires and werewolves. There is still one more book for me to get my hands on before I can completely rid myself of this new book addition. I am not a book worm by any means. The last book series I got into was Left Behind, probably nine years ago.
So, I have secretly been a little upset with how easily I was sucked into this latest book addiction. Why can’t I be like that with reading the bible? Anyway, it was fun reading about a good looking vampire.
So, I am thankful that good weather is on its way. I am also thankful that Bob, Stephen’s dad, and my dad are doing fine. My dad called and told me he is starting radiation this Wednesday, so he will be finished with his treatment when we visit in May. I am actually glad he is starting his treatment. My dad has had some cancer in his bone for over a year, and I am looking forward to him being cancer free again.
Monday, 16 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment