Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, 1 March 2009

Brantley's Third Birthday Party at Hoodles



We celebrated Brantley’s third birthday on Saturday at a play place called Hoodles. Brantley was so excited on the ride over to the party.




We arrived early and had the place to ourselves for awhile.




All the moms were able to sit and chat while the dads watched the kids. The kids played for a little over an hour before we headed back to the party room.




All twelve kids were fantastic. I was so impressed with how good everyone behaved and how easy it was to have this party.



Cars birthday cake time.



Fuzzy family photo. I think it is time for a better camera.



Brantley loved his party. He loved coming home and opening all his presents. They typically don't open presents at the Scottish parties, so Brantley continued his birthday celebration when we got home.

Stephen left for Kuwait early this morning. I have been researching the area all day today. There is a small possibility that we could move to Dubai next year. I have been watching the Arab television network, and I have been trying to understand all the conflicts with the Pakistanis. Kuwait and Dubai seem way too close to all the chaos over there. This is the first time I have been really concerned about Stephen’s crazy travels. I feel really safe in Scotland. I can’t imagine being alone in Dubai while Stephen has to travel. There is great shopping, warm weather, and awesome architecture in Dubai, but I still don’t know much about the culture over there. Well, I am definitely following the news more now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun at the party. Brantley was so cute in the car and sitting at the table looking at the camera. I'm glad he had a great birthday.

Love,
Nana