Brantley had his first full day of Nursery on Monday, September 8, 2008. I felt sad the whole day. I missed my little mess making boy. I still had teething Brady to contend with, so it wasn’t a total blow off day for me. I called to check on Brantley at 9:30 and 1:30. He wouldn’t eat breakfast there and he wouldn’t let go of his backpack. My heart broke thinking he was upset and scared. When I called back at 1:30 he was doing much better and he even ate two helping of food for lunch. They had fish cakes and carrots. I guess I’ll start giving him fish sticks at home.
Yesterday, Brantley was so happy to go to Toddler group at the community center and play with his favorite pal, Carson Cobb.
Today is Brantley's second full day at nursery. It is my first full wonderful and marvelous me day! I haven’t picked up Brantley’s bagel from this morning or done a lick of cleaning and I love it!! Brady had a splendid three hour nap while I showered, did the whole make up thing, sort of did my hair, and I even did my toes and nails a much needed manicure and pedicure. The guilt thing kicked in a little and I order Brantley 20 pounds / $40 of books. It’s worth it. I am tired of reading Brantley the same books over and over and over again.
Okay, fun me time is up. Smiley Brady can only smile and giggle so much while I type. I am still in the process of figuring out what I am doing with this blog bit. I like my other blog for pictures, but sort of like this for a journal type blog. We will see what I decide to do.
Wednesday, 10 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment