Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Brady's 4th Birthday

Today is Brady's 4th Birthday, but we have been celebrating since last weekend. Brady had a party with Landon at Wynford Farms on Sunday. We have been doing so much that I just can't keep up with the blog. Life is going by really fast, and I would like to stop and slow down and enjoy my boys. Today was definitely Brady's day. He had a big chocolate cake with his class, the weather was beautiful, I read pirate books to his class, and he had Landon over for a play date.
I also had Brady's teacher conference today. I am so proud of Brady! He loves his school, he has a lot of friends, and he is right on track. Brady's fine motor skills are coming along and he is starting to draw stick figures and write the letter B. Brady is one of the younger boys in his class, but he keeps up with all the older boys. I love my silly, fun, and very independent Brady. Brady loves to tell me he loves me all day long. How could you not love little Brady Bear? He also loves to tell me he loves my hair and that he loves whatever I'm wearing. Brady is going to be a little charmer when he gets older.






Sara and I looking coordinated even though it just happened that way.












We had a good turn out with over twenty children from their class.


The Birthday Boys enjoyed playing games and musical statues was a favorite. They loved dancing and stopping when the music stopped. My boys had some moves. I have video to embarrass them with once they get older.




It wouldn't have been a typical weekend without a visit to TGI Friday's. Brady enjoyed his chocolate sundae.



What a great UK Mother's Day! We celebrated Brady's birthday. Four years ago Brady came into this world on Good Friday at this hospital. We thought it was appropriate to get Brady's picture in front of the hospital where he was born.





More pictures of my favorite four year old doing the things he loves.
Brady loves playing putt-putt golf.
Brady loves fast cars.
One of my favorite things about Brady is his sense of humor. He knows how to make you laugh. Just take a look at some of the funny things he said about his Mum for the Scottish Mother's Day. I love Brady!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRADY!
CAN'T BELIEVE OUR SCOTTISH LAD IS NOW 4!! YOUR PIRATE CAKE WAS ADORABLE AND YOU LOOKED SO BIG WITH YOUR FRIEND, LANDON. GLAD THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO SHARE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOUR CLASSMATES FROM SCHOOL.
CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE MORE BIRTHDAYS WITH YOU IN THE U. S.
LOVE,
NANA