Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, 15 May 2011

Mother's Day and Boys' Firsts



The American Mother's Day was last Sunday. We celebrated by going to church and swimming at the beach indoor pool. Scotland celebrated Mother's day earlier and Brantley's class did a cute collage for all the mums. I love that I am as pretty as a dog.


The boys had their first softball game last Saturday. Brady had a smile on his face the entire game. He was so excited to play with the big kids.



Brady had his first field trip with Denman's Playgroup last Wednesday to Crathes Castle.


It was fun to ride on the big chartered bus.


Brady and I sat in the front seat of the bus and his playgroup teacher, Mrs. Duthie, sat across from us. Brady loved chatting to Mrs. Duthie the entire bus ride.


Brady and his playgroup explored Caroline's Garden and searched for different colors and textures.




Brady posing with Crathes Castle in the background.


Brantley learned how to ride his bike today. We are so proud of our five year old!



Brady with a rock he found.



The brothers ready for a bike race.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

So cute, Christi! They are growing up so fast! I like that you are "8". ;)