Mama witch with Woody and Buzz. It was a challenge getting this costume on Brady, but he ended up liking it and he looked so cute as Woody.
Brantley at his school's Halloween parade.
Brantley's class
Trunk or Treat at the International School.
Woody and Stephen
The last night for the Halloween party room. Brantley came home from school and told me he missed the decorations.
Brady likes his chocolate sundae from TGI Fridays.
Typical weekend fun at Codonas. Brady had so much fun riding this horse.
Woe horsey, I think he is going too fast for Brady.
Finally, a good smile from Brady! I had my hair done earlier that day, so I had good hair too. We headed over to the Foam Factory after TGI Friday's lunch and a few rides at Codonas.
The McDuff Aquarium- This was our second time to visit.
1 comment:
Buzz and Woody look great. Glad they had fun.
Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment