After chasing Brady around for ten minutes with his coat and gloves, I decided he was fine without them. He won that battle, but I would win the grocery cart battle later that day. I actually think Brady is stronger than me, but I still managed to make him sit in the trolley / grocery cart.
Brantley had issues with his hat, but he finally wore it.
I eventually got Brady's coat on him. We were both worn out after all that fun. He looks so precious sleeping. I had to take his picture at the stop light.
Lucky me - Stephen started taking Brantley to school every once in awhile; twice a week if I'm really lucky. This is such a tremendous help to me and Brantley loves it too! Yes, Brantley is wearing a collared shirt. I wish I could say he volunteered to wear it, but I bribed him with a new DVD in order for him to finally wear this shirt.
I have been neglecting my blog lately, but we have stayed very busy. We have done so much that is hard to go back and try to catch up. We've been to the Edinburgh zoo, gone on the Alford train ride, and been to the Blair Drummond Safari Park in Stirling. I guess I haven't rushed to post things because we tend to do the same things over and over. The Safari Park is the one new thing we did last weekend. We went with two couples who recently moved here from Houston. It is so nice to have more friends from Houston. Typically, we do the things the boys enjoy to do which is swimming, movies, trains, parks, and animal and or fish activities.
When I'm not catering to my three darling boys, Stephen included, I'm usually at the gym, cleaning, checking facebook, shopping, or running from one activity to the next. I need to add updating my blog to the list, but it hasn't been a priority lately. My favorite new activity and my new priority has been the BSF, Bible Study Fellowship. Tuesday is my favorite day because I have BSF in the morning and I go to an Alpha bible class at night. So, I guess I figured out where my extra time goes. Instead of blogging, I have been trying to keep up with my bible studies. I have really missed being a part of a church since we have moved here. I love having my priorities straight again. Hopefully, we will find a church we can all attend soon. It has been too difficult to attend church with our boys here, but the boys are growing up fast and are almost mature enough to go. We may give it another try soon.
Blair Drummond Safari Park Pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment