Brady enjoying a play area all by himself. Brady and I get to play while big brother is at school. After playing at Ceramic Experience, Brady and I attend his second football class.
Brady has his own football, soccer class, on Thursdays.
Brady's first football outfit with his name. Brady can wear all of Brantley's football outfits because they are basically the same size and Hollis is on the back of a lot of their outfits.
.
The boys attend football and kindergym together on Wednesdays. I took this out of focus picture before kindergym started.
Brady waiting for his football class to start today.
Brady playing in the pitch, soccer field. The ladies at the crèche took the kids over to the pitch to run around and play today. Brady plays for an hour at the Aberdeen Sports Village crèche while I work out. Brady's football is located in the same place I work out, which is very convenient. I really like this facility. It almost reminds me of the River Oaks Fit Club I used to be a member of when we lived in our townhouse off of Washington.
We have to take advantage of the nice weather, so we play at the Kingswell's playground before going home.
Brantley's Turn:
Brantley's teacher, Miss Karen, came up to me the second day of class and told me she needed to talk to me about Brantley. Those are never good words for a mother to hear, but this ended up being a comical story. It turns out Brantley and another child have the same Buzz Lightyear lunch box. The other child with the same lunch box left early that day and accidentally took Brantley's lunch home. Brantley opened the other kid's lunch and instantly new that wasn't his food. He told Miss Karen that wasn't his lunch and refused to eat a croissant and some other food they tried to give him. Brantley talked all day about how some kid stole his lunch. He is still talking about it. That was a funny story and I was relieved that it wasn't anything major. I would hate to get the "your kid isn't behaving talk" on the second day. In fact, I keep waiting for that day, but Brantley's new teachers are so nice and keep saying another great day so far!
The collared shirts didn't last. I only got two collared shirts on Brantley. I guess all the cute clothes will still be brand new for Brady's turn to wear them.

The Hollis Brothers. They make life interesting.
2 comments:
Oh, how I miss those brothers. They have changed so much since May. I can't wait for Christmas to
get here so we can see them.
Love,
Nana
So cute! You will have to fill me in on all the activities before we get there!
Post a Comment