Stephen's 35th Birthday Weekend
Pizza Hut - Kids Eat Free; so Stephen choose this restaurant. I actually had reservations for a Tapas restaurant later that night, but we were so full from lunch that we went to a movie instead.
Duthie Park
Stephen was a great sport and kept the boys on his birthday night, so I could go to the farewell party for Cassie. We will miss the Viets!
Brantley had his International School orientation today. He is going to love it there. I am so excited. Plus, Brady is going to have tons of his own activities now that his big brother is at school three days a week.
Brantley checking out his new classroom.
Brantley playing outside at the big playground. Brantley's class has their own personal playground right outside his classroom too.
Brady joined in on the fun after attending his first football class with Stephen.
My schedule is so packed now, but I am looking forward to it. This week we tried out our Wednesday activities, which is a lot of work for me! Brantley has his soccer, Footstar class, which Brady pretty much participates in too. Then, both boys go to Kindergym together. Let's just say I'm getting a huge workout on Wednesdays without even going to the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment