Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Hoodles and Tolquhon Castle

Another day of sunny weather! We met up with some of Brantley's Blue Nursery pals at Hoodles today. This is the first time I have gotten to sit and actually talk at Hoodles. The boys were happy to play with their friends. Brantley and Brady loved holding hands and chasing after their favorite friend Tallis. Brady usually makes me go down the big inside slide with him, but he was fine keeping up with the big boys today. I didn't manage to get a picture of Brantley since he was so busy. That is one of Brantley's favorite sayings these days. Mommy, "I'm busy."



Brady didn’t mind posing for the camera. Brady was busy climbing, sliding, and riding tractors and tricycles.




Brady and Tallis on tractors.

We stayed at Hoodles for a couple of hours. Once we were in the car ready to go home, Brady started talking about ducks. I figured we would go on the castle trail and see if we could find the Haddo House that has ducks, but we ended up at Tolquhon Castle; a castle I haven't heard of before. The boys had a great time running around throwing rocks.









Brady loves pointing at animals. He enjoyed seeing the cows.
















Sleeping boys equals a great day out. We are doing great for our first week without nursery or playgroups. I make sure the boys get out at least once a day, otherwise I'll have two couch potatoes on my hands. I also get a lot of marker on the floor if we stay in. Brady loves to color, but he still hasn't learned to color only on paper!

No comments: