The boys also want a pool.
This little pool I bought at the pound store is a joke. Brantley insisted on wearing his lifevest, but it really isn't neccesary with our pools.
The boys at Toy Story 3.
Brady getting chased by the ducks.
Brady feeding the ducks.
We have been staying busy by going to parks, birthday parties, and taking walks. Okay, just one walk. I pulled the boys up to the community center in their wagon one day. I will probably take the car next time, but it was a good work out for me.
Last week we went to Satrosphere. They had a dinosaur exhibit and the boys were able to dig for fossils. Brantley went with his church playgroup for his last outing there, but it was Brady's first time to see the dinosaurs.
It was hard to get a good picture because the boys were so excited and couldn't stay still. I wish that was something new, but that is the story for most of my pictures.
Brantley finding his dinosaur leg. He also found a shark fin. Apparently, this dinosaur lived by the water before he died.
The boys and I with some dinosaurs and the lady that took our picture.
Besides the dinosaur video, this peeing sheep was the boys' favorite display. Ummm, do I have scientists or little comedians on my hands?
No comments:
Post a Comment