Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Sunshine!

I bet you didn't expect this kind of sunshine from little Brady. I look over and see Brady watering the flowers. He learned this from his big brother.


We had two fabulous days of sunshine, which is a much needed change from all the continuous snow and sleet we had for over two weeks.



The boys were actually watering the plants in the snow last week.

Today, the boys stayed outside for hours playing in the sun. It was still cold, but the sun was so wonderful without any snow on the ground.








So if you haven’t noticed from my previous blogs, my life revolves around my family. It is non-stop every day. I would normally complain and mention all the laundry, all the meals, and all the clean up that I am constantly doing. I’ll give credit to this great day and God for showing me how lucky I am for being a stay at home mom. Just look at my sweet boys! They are best friends most of the time.



Who wouldn’t want to spend the day with these two precious boys? Come stay with me and you might change your mind. Brady is splashing all the water out of the tub as I type. That is my battle. I want sweet respectful boys who I am proud of, and most of the time they are just that, but I struggle with disciplining my two demanding boys. Well, I discipline all the time, but that doesn’t mean that they listen or change their behavior because of the discipline; that is the real challenge. I have more fun to report during this multi-tasking blogging and bath time. I couldn’t understand why Brady was yelling and standing up. I looked down and thought there was a cookie in the bathtub and instinctively picked it up. It was a turd. Brady did number two in his bath and wanted some new water. I had to retrieve two more floating presents, and he is fine now.

I was trying to make the point that I enjoy all this craziness, or at least I try to enjoy it without going crazy.

What fun have we been up to lately? I never got around to talking about our Valentine’s Day out. We went to see The Singing Kettle, a live local Scottish performance for the kids. The boys seemed to enjoy it and then we had lunch at our favorite American style restaurant, TGI Fridays.

We stopped and took a picture by the North Sea after all our fun this Saturday.



I've decided I like the skinny jeans high boot look. I found these boots last Monday on Union Street. I have also decided to take full advantage of my Monday free kid mornings as much as possible. Last week I went shopping on Union Street, and this week I went to the new garden centre, Dobbies.



This Saturday we went to see the movie “Up” and had lunch at TGI Fridays. Brady has just started watching television this week. He almost sat through the entire “Up” movie, and he loves to watch his favorite movie “Toy Story.”

More pics of my boys.



Stephen likes to take the boys to the duck pond after work. I usually go to the duck pond and the playground at least once a day. Today we went twice.

No comments: