Brantley spent two hours at the Central Library while Brady and I walked up and down Union Street. I tried being sneaky and take pictures without Brantley seeing me, but his friend spotted me. Brantley saw me peaking through the bookshelves, but I ducked and he didn't come after me. His teacher said he started misbehaving after seeing me; figures, of course it was my fault. I could hear him saying, "Mommy, Mommy." Brantley was really good for me today.
I had the chance to stop and look at all the statues and fun shops along the way. Brady was so good. He loves to people watch, so he was a happy boy.
We headed over to the Bon Accord Mall after the library outing and had lunch. The boys loved the little rides in the mall.
Brantley in the parking garage with a great view behind him.
We finally made it home and the ducks were waiting for the boys to feed them lunch.
1 comment:
It appears that the boys had a good time. Was Brantley the one in the red shirt with his back facing the camera? We thought that was him because of the Crocs. Brady looks like a football player in his GAP shirt. You are a good Mommy to keep them involved in lots of activities.
Nana
Post a Comment