I love Brady in his little overalls!
Who would have thought I could actually use the summer clothes we brought back with us from Houston? I didn't, but I love that we are getting some use out of our shorts! The weather has been magnificent with beautiful blue skies, warm weather, and cool breezes. The great weather almost made my unpacking bearable. Then again who wants to pack or stay inside the un-air-conditioned house when it feels great outside. Yes, that is right; no air-conditioning. I just open the windows and doors when the house gets too hot; strange but true.
Brantley went to his playgroup today for the first time since we have been back. I hope we get back on track soon. The boys have been going to bed at midnight the last two nights and their bedtime had been 2am the nights before. We all sleep in pretty late, which is another bad habit I am trying to kick. My new bedtime is 1am. I try to spend every minute enjoying this great weather and looking after the boys. I've managed to unpack all but one suitcase and clean up after the kiddos in between my sun worship. It doesn't get dark until after 9pm, so we have plenty of day time. We went to the duck pond last night at 9pm, crazy.
So, we spend every moment out in the backyard, at the beach, or going to the duck pond. I love it! It has been so nice, except for the jet lag part.
I have so many pictures to download and I am still trying to figure out how to get some of the pictures out of my new camera. The new improved memory card isn't reading right, but I'll figure it out soon enough. I have plenty of pictures as it is!
Christi and Brady at the beach on Saturday.
Relaxing by the North Sea. Stephen and Brantley playing down by the water.
We had so much fun, we had to go back to the beach on Sunday.
We meet up with some of our American friends, so we had even more fun relaxing and playing in the sand.
Our other outside activities are the park and backyard.
Brady at the park.
Boys playing at the park.
Boys in the backyard. They love to swing and slide.
Brantley likes to ride his bike to the duck pond now. Brantley was doing really well riding his bike, but he had his first fall today. He got too far ahead of me and couldn't stop going down the corner hill by our house. I saw it happen, but I am too slow pushing Brady in the stroller. I think I'll wear my tennis shoes instead of flip flops next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment