We celebrated my 34th Birthday by going to The American Women's Association Mardi Gras party on Friday. The food was delicious and we had a fun time meeting some new people. Thursday was my actual birthday, and I had a manicure and pedicure while the boys were in nursery and playgroup. I had Brantley buy me some pink tulips and Brady took a three hour nap for my birthday. I couldn't ask more than that for a great birthday day! Steve got me a sweet card and we are finally getting a maid!! That sounds like the best present ever. We will see how it goes. The maid starts this Wednesday.
We are finally getting well around here. Stephen and I had absolutely no energy this weekend. I barely did any housework last week, so you can only imagine how the house looked. Thank heaven for the maid again. I already have everything looking decent, but I am still excited to see if a maid will lighten the load around here.
Brady is taking a nap and all I have on the agenda for today is a trip to Asda, the Wal-Mart here. Brantley likes to play while I shop. They have a play area with balls and slides. It is nice to know he is being watched and having fun while I get to shop some.
Kid Update:
Both boys are doing well in their nurseries. This will be their third week to go. I was worried about Brady, since he tried to bite two kids on his first full day at nursery. He did fine last week, but he had two blow outs and went through all his clothes. I think he is just teething. He is getting another tooth; this will be his eighth tooth. Brady is the biggest kid in his class and I don't have to worry about any kid messing with him. Brady turned 11 months on the 21st. He is starting on a sippy cup and real milk. The lady at the nursery said he took a step last Thursday, but I still haven't seen him do it. He can climb up on everything and learned how to go down the stairs last week. Brady is growing up fast!
Brantley is starting to like his new playgroup. We had the playgroup bear, Albert, visit us all last week. Brantley did not want to return the bear. That was a little bit of a problem when we were leaving last week. I can't believe Brantley will be Three this Thursday!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you got spoiled :) And a MAID now....ugh, I'm jealous. I can't find anyone out here...
Post a Comment