Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, 7 February 2008

How do you live without Internet?

It took a month to get the internet and then once we had it, it only lasted 4 1/2 days. What a teaser!!! After 3 more days, finally internet. Hello everyone!

Without the internet, we did get to play in the snow! We had another ultrasound. Everything is fine and baby and Mama are ready. TGI Friday's lunch makes up for no internet, well almost. Then, we watched the Super Bowl game at Salli & Dave's. More good TGI Friday's wings and some yummy beans and rice made from some real cajuns from Louisiana.

With Internet: I stay up late and catch up on e-mails.
Without Stephen: He has a business trip to Kazakhstan this week - Tuesday thru Friday. That means I get the car, scary. I drive to Salli's.

My First Girl's Night: Dinner with the American Mom & Tots Ladies



Howie's Restaurant. What a treat; the food was good. Salli's husband, Dave, was so nice and watched Brantley! And poor Brantley was a terror that night, he missed his Daddy.

Some Fun In The Snow!


No comments: