February 15th - Hosted American Mom & Tots and had a wonderful time.
Carson, Asia, and Brantley in our living room for Mom & Tots.
February 16th - Stephen is off to eat good food in Houston.
February 17th - Meet the next door neighbors and their 16 year old baby-sitter.
February 18th - Have neighbors over; Sue with her 2 daughters & Suzanne with her 2 1/2 year old boy. Brantley likes the pretty girls and enjoyed playing with Finlay too. Brantley and I follow Salli and her kids over to K.C. Kangaroo's to have lunch and let the kids play in the ball pit.
Brantley at K.C. Kangaroo's.
Camryn playing at K.C. Kangaroo's.
February 19th - I turn 33. Brantley and I meet Salli, Carson, & Camryn for Mom & Tots at the Community Center. Dave keeps Brantley and his kids. I get to go to the 4 Mile Cafe with Salli, Heather, and Tracy for dinner. I have the chicken fajitas and sticky toffee and I am full at last. Sticky toffee is a delicious dessert! I never get full on my cooking, so it is nice to eat out. Then we attend a Pampered Chef party. I am over cooking at the moment and didn't get caught up buying gadgets this time. I probably should, since I need the extra help from any kind of gadget.
February 20th - Midwife appointment: Everything seems fine. I am measuring 34" on my stomach and that is right on track with being 34 weeks. I follow Salli to the mall and we get to check out the shopping.
The kids had a blast riding the bus and train at the food court. We get another treat by eating at the food court. Pizza, french fries, ice cream, cookies, and I had a fruit tart too. I know I talk about food a lot, but I am pregnant. Food used to make me happy, but now it really makes me happy if it tastes good. Brantley takes a good nap, but it keeps him up late. We go downstairs to read his new books we bought at the mall, when I see something move. Yes, we have a mouse in the living room. Brantley doesn't care, he wants to watch Bob the Builder and he wants his books. I finally get Brantley away from the living room and contain the mouse in the room. I was hoping the mouse would stay downstairs, but I didn't sleep very well at all that night.
February 21st - Exterminator comes, but not before I have another run in with the mouse. I manage to sweep it into the yard. What a gross little pest!
No comments:
Post a Comment