Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Love You Dad - More Great News!

What a blessing to have another prayer answered today! I am going to give all the glory to God because I don't think there is any other explanation. I'm on my third week at bible study, and every prayer request has been answered.

My Dad has been battling cancer for over ten years now. This battle includes surgery, trials with shots, radiation, and he just finished nine hard rounds of chemo. Today, my dad went to the doctors expecting another round of chemo, but he was given great news instead. He gets to start one of the best drugs available to fight cancer.

I am so proud of my parents for their strenghth, research, and overall good attitude during their experience. My family has been very blessed. We can't wait to celebrate the good news with Grandma and Papa over Christmas.

No comments: