Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, 14 July 2011

Two Awesome Days in Aberdeen

It has been a good 70 plus degrees in Aberdeen. I love it when the sun comes out without any rain for more than one day! So, we took advantage of this unusually good weather and spent the last two days outside as much as possible.

Pool time? Well, sort of, it you call this little dinky non inflatable pool an actual pool.


Brothers playing nicely.


Brady giving his brother some brotherly love with the water hose.


This sorry little pool made the boys so happy. I had to heat the water up to bath temperature for them to enjoy themselves, but we loved the sunshine.



Today was another great day! Footstars football / soccer camp for the boys, lunch with the boys and Stephen, fitness yoga, a stroll on the beach, and time at the beach playground. The boys and I were worn out, but it was a fun day. I actually felt like I was still on vacation / holiday.

I am enjoying my new Nikon D5000 camera and tried out my extra big zoom lens today at the boys football / soccer camp.





Brady in action.







Brantley makes a goal.




Brady blocks a goal.




The boys loved their new Footstars caps they got today. I was trying out my new camera and killing time before my yoga class. The boys played in the creche / nursery or daycare, they have there while I went to my class.





Brady blocking a shot; look at his tongue and concentration, so cute.



Brady with ice cream at the beach.




A stop at the beach playground makes for one great day! I wish there was sunshine like this every day in Aberdeen!

2 comments:

The Chantler Family said...

Great pics Christi, loving the new camera :) Your boys just seem to have gotten so BIG whilst you were away. Really lovely pics, and long may the sun continue (although obviously not today judging by the dark clouds outside!!) x

Anonymous said...

So happy the boys did so well in football. Brantley knows how to get that ball down the field, and Brady is the aggressive goalie like his Aunt Stacie. Enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Miss those boys!!