Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Pre-K Graduation, Father's Day, and Summer Trip

We had a full packed two and a half weeks in Texas, but two days before our journey Brantley had his Pre-K graduation. Brady had his last day of playgroup and nursery. The boys are both excited about starting their new classes at ISA, The International School of Aberdeen in August.













Brady with his Denman's playgroup teachers. Brady loved going to this playgroup every Wednesday and Friday from 9:15-11:45. He will miss his teachers and especially Mrs. Duthie, on the far right.

Our Journey to Texas:
We had a great flight. The boys were fantastic.




It was great being back in Houston. We didn't have any jet-lag. My parents picked us up and we went straight to a Gringo's Mexican restaurant to get our Mexican food fix. Then, I went to my my nail appointment for a french manicure and pedicure. The two things I miss most about the USA are good food and good service.

Father's Day 2011



A great Father's day with family. We gave my parents a big hug, took a picture, and were off for a Father's day pool party with the Hollis'.



I think this was Brady's first time jumping off the diving board. He loved it. I had my new camera and could get some good action shots.




Brady with Nana and Pop.

Galveston- Schlitterbahn, The Spot Restaurant, and The Rainforest Cafe


We met up with the cousins in Galveston for some more water fun at the Schlitterbaun waterpark. The boys loved the lazy river and all the slides with their cousins. I didn't get any pictures, but we had tons of fun and too much sun. Afterwards, we went to the Spot, a great restaurant recommended by Aunt Stacie.


Celebrating Mother's and Father's Day with the grandparents.






We tried to pack as much in as we could during our trip. A little shopping, doctor appointments, and Stephen even had a weekend in Vegas with his friends. While Stephen was winning in Vegas, I got in a little more shopping, spent some time with my parents, and shopped with Christine. I spent the night up at the condo for the first time with the kids and my mom. Then I had two kid free nights up at the condo with Christine. It was so relaxing just hanging out on the balcony of the condo.

It felt like a vacation just going to the Woodlands mall without any kids. Christine and I had lunch outside on the patio at the Cheesecake Factory. It may not have been Vegas, but it was pretty nice for me. I bought a few things for the cruise and a new purse. It was great to be back in Texas.

My time at the condo: My parents and Christine came up to keep me company.





We still had another small trip to Jellystone Park and the 4th of July weekend up at the condo. I'll post that soon in another entry.

No comments: