Brady on his actual birthday, Monday, March 21, 2011. It was a beautiful day, so I took him out of nursery a little early and we went down to the beach.
Brady blowing out his candles at his first real birthday party. Brady had a joint birthday with Cassidy on his first birthday and another joint party with his brother last year. I think he enjoyed having all the attention to himself this year.
Brady is a little uncooperative for photos, but he smiled and had a good time when the camera was away.
Brady had playgroup before his party. There are a lot of mums with new babies at his playgroup. Brady keeps telling me he wants a baby whenever he sees a real baby. He kept mentioning a baby on our way home, so I let him open Luke, his baby, once he got home from playgroup.
The boys ready for bed after a hard day of fun. They were excited about Disney on Ice the next day.
We couldn't have asked for better weather for the birthday weekend. We came home after Disney on Ice and played outside.
Sunday, March 20th, was Landon's actual 4th birthday. We celebrated at Hoodles with a tractor party, which really put a smile on my boys' faces.
We took advantage of the sun and played outside at Hoodles.
The two birthday boys, Landon and Brady.
Brady had plenty of fun and chocolate cake for his birthday. Brady had another chocolate cake at his Great Western nursery before I picked him up to enjoy the weather at the beach.
Happy Birthday Sweet Brady!!!
Things I love about my three year old:
- He still loves to play with my hair before drifting off to sleep.
- He is very independent and likes to do things by himself.
- He is sensitive and tough. Don't mess with Brady, he will stick
up for his baby Luke and his big brother.
- He really is Mama's boy even if daddy gets him to say daddy's boy.
- He loves his brother and daddy.
1 comment:
What great birthday pictures. Brady appeared to be having a great time. I see he got that chocolate cake and a baby. I am so happy he had a good time with Brantley and his friends.
Can't believe our little Scottish grandson is three. We love and miss you, Brady and Brantley!
Nana
Post a Comment