The boys and their trucks.
Brantley playing with his new toys from Santa.
The Alford Christmas train ride and Santa's grotto.
The Codona's Santa.
Brady checking out his new Peppa Pig books.
The boys in their matching reindeer shirts. I wanted to get a cute picture of them together, but this is the best I could manage.
Brantley loves his reindeer outfit.
The boys and I made ginger cookies. I didn't have enough dough to spell out Merry Christmas, so I came up with Merry Christi.
Brantley with Santa at Kindergym.
Brady is not a big fan of Santa yet. He ran over to Santa, got his present and ran away.
Brantley's last Footstars football class on Wednesdays. He will start four days of school after Christmas, so we will have to rearrange his football class.
Thankfully, the snow and icicles have melted now, but we are supposed to get an arctic blast tomorrow. I hope the snow is minimum and we can still fly out this coming Saturday! I would really like a hot Houston Christmas after all this snow!
A typical stop at the Beach Boulevard for some TGI Fridays one weekend.
The reindeer and Santa parade on Union Street. We caught the very end of the parade and headed over to Pizza Hut for lunch.
1 comment:
Looks like Santa was good to the Hollis brothers. It appears Christmas 2010 has truly been a winter wonderland. Wish we were there!
Can't wait to see everyone in Houston.
Post a Comment