I couldn't see or smell any volcano ash here. Today was a perfect sunny day. The boys and I had a great time soaking up some sunshine outside today.
The boys eating their dinner outside. Today, we went to Mom and Tots, Blue Nursery, and I actually pulled Brady in the wagon to pick Brantley up from school. We finally figured out the short cut to the school. It wasn't a bad walk at all. The weather was fantastic for once. It isn't often you can say that about the weather here in Scotland.
The boys rode their tractor outside in the garden today. We went to two parks and feed the ducks. I didn't take a lot of pictures today, but here are the boys playing outside last weekend.
My "Two peas in a pod," that is what the nursery nurse said when she saw the boys together today. I think the boys look so much alike, especially when they both turn to the side.
Last week we went to Hoodles during the Easter break. Brady can do the big slide all by himself now.
I wore the boys out all during the break. Little Brady was so tired he fell asleep in his chair. Brantley was even taking naps all last week. I love it when both boys take naps at the same time - Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment