I ended up with a birthday weekend, since my birthday was on Friday. It was my turn to host Mom and Tots on my birthday Friday, so I went all out and bought a yummy chocolate cake and some pretty flowers.
I will have to say, flowers make me so happy.
Stephen gave me these yellow roses and a simialr peach rose arrangement.
Saturday we ate at Ferry Hill and went to the Soul casino. It was fun seeing all the pretty people out at the hip Soul bar. We met up with Kevin and played a few rounds of black jack. I was winning for awhile, but we ended up donating thirty pounds to the casino. Too bad it wasn't thirty pounds to the church. Yes, it was a little disturbing being in a church that was converted into a casino / bar.
Monday, I finished up my 35th birthday celebration by going to the Marcliffe Spa for a stone massage and a facial. Very relaxing, I think I could handle that treatment every week! Other big Monday events, Schlumberger announced that it was buying Smith International. Stephen works for Smith, so it causes a little more uncertainty regarding when we will eventually end up back in Houston. We are already over our two year mark; so I am thinking one more year, but we will wait and see.
So, when I'm not watching the snow or the kids, I'm looking at my flowers. The lilies are starting to open and I love the big white roses.
This arrangement doesn't do it for me.
My favorite again.
And I love gerber daisies!
I do not smell flowers all day. Today, Brady surprised me by doing his first pooh in his little potty. Brady can't wait to be potty trained!
No comments:
Post a Comment