Brantley couldn't wait to open a few presents and see his birthday decorations this morning. Brady got to celebrate with a few presents too. The boys both had puzzles, books, and some goodies.
Sweet email from Nana and Pop:
Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANTLEY!!!
Dear Brantley,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a sweet, big four year old. Pop and I can’t believe that you have grown so tall and now you are four
years old today. We remember the day you were born. You were so tiny lying in the hospital bassinet in the nursery.
Mama and Daddy were so proud of you. We all (Grandma, Pop, Nana, Stacie, Stan, Mama, and Daddy) stood at the window of the nursery and looked at you for so long. You were such a pretty little boy, and I remember the first time Pop and I held you in our arms. You were so sweet and cuddly. How the years have flown by. Now, you live in Scotland and go to three different schools. I’m so glad I got to read to your class and meet Mrs. Parry and Mrs. Brown. Now, you can ride your bike and scooter so well. I love to see you riding down the back of your house to the duck pond. You and Brady have become such good brothers and buddies. You take good care of your little brother. It is wonderful that the two of you can share a birthday party together in Scotland tomorrow. I have your birthday invitation on my refrigerator door, so I can see you and Brady every day. Your were so tall standing on Pop’s tractor. Pop and I wish we could be in Scotland to share your party with you, but we will remember the party we had at Nana’s house before you went home.
We are so proud of you, Brantley, our fourth grandchild. May you grow up to be just like Mama and Daddy. We love and miss
you. Work hard in school and football, and we look forward to seeing you in May. May God bless and keep you forever!
Hugs and kisses,
XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO
Nana and Pop
February 26, 2010
The boys had some fun at Ceramic Experience. We met the American Mom and Tots there after Brantley's football class.
We had McDonald's for Brantley's birthday dinner.
Brantley was proud of his birthday certificate that was posted up at Blue Nursery today.
Scary birthday face, which I thought was very funny looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment