Today I weighed the boys. Brantley is 31 pounds and Brady is 25 pounds. I am happy to report that I am down to my pre-pregnancy weight, so I can eat up this Christmas. I would eat up regardless, but I can have a few extra steaks and Pappasito's fajitas while we are in Houston. I started packing for our trip to Houston this Wednesday. It is exciting and stressful all at the same time. I pray the boys are good! I'm packing Benadryl for back up. Tooth Update: Brady has two bottom teeth that you can see now. They finally popped up today.
Saturday – Dec. 13th
The boys wake up to find presents from Santa!


Brady's big present was his Mickey Mouse Scooter and Santa left Brantley a bycycle.
We had Stephen's boss over for lunch and then we headed over to the community center for a Christmas Party. Some of the people really dressed up, but we were casual.


No comments:
Post a Comment