It is all Stephen’s fault. He wanted to go on my Facebook page last week and we have been addicted ever since. I used to just email Salli every second of the day, but now I email Salli and half my high school class.
So, do I want to share this rambling blog; sure why not, I had it on the Westfield alumni page. I doubt anyone read it there, so if you want to read, be my guest. I used to be skeptical about stalkers and stuff, but hey I live across the ocean. It is going to be really hard to stalk me in Scotland.
I’ll just apologize in advance for my non-jazzy blog. I almost gave it up because it is in such bad shape. Maybe I can have Angela Blehm, blog goddess, give me some tips sometime. The Blehms are suppose to visit us next summer, so there is always hope!
Well, so much for this blog now. Brady is crying!
Thursday, 13 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment